- Vacate Your Vehicle & Saddle Up – May is National Bike Month!
- Top Of The Toxins! Why You Should Rethink “An Apple For The Teacher”
- Finally a Kid-Friendly Alternative to Hotel-Hell
- Protecting Your Furry Friends from Sun Overexposure – Animals Get Sunburn Too!
- Earth Day For Kids- Create Your Own Garden
- Breast Cancer
- Celebrities wearing Sunny SleeveZ
- Eco Info
- Food & Drink
- Heavenly Hikes
- Out and About with Family
- Outdoor Living
- SHOP Where to Buy Sunny Sleevez Products
- Snow Sports
- Sun Safe Info
- Sunny SleeveZ Events
- Winter Travel
- Breast Cancer Camping Celebrities wearing Sunny SleeveZ Eco Info Food & Drink Gardening Giveaway Health Heavenly Hikes Out and About with Family Outdoor Living Recipes Running SHOP Where to Buy Sunny Sleevez Products Skin Snow Sports Sports Sunny SleeveZ Events Sun Safe Info Travel Uncategorized Winter Travel
Tag Archives: sun protection
Summer is just around the bend and with that comes sunny days, cool breezes and long walks in the parks and trails, at least for me and my pups. After a long winter being cooped up in the house my … Continue reading
When preparing for a beautiful summer hike most likely you’ll have sunscreen and insect repellent in your handy backpack or a combination cream including both ingredients. Any time we can reduce the number of items we need to bring along … Continue reading
At the end of last year we took out our massive Ficus tree as it’s thirsty roots were a danger to our plumbing, and its weighty branches and even bigger danger to ours and our neighbors houses. However this will … Continue reading
Sun Sleevez make fabulous gifts, additional items have been added Up to 70% OFF – Don’t miss out, supplies are limited!
Great Deals All Weekend On Sun Protection Accessories For The Whole Family. Shop Sunny Beadz UV Color Change Jewelry and GET 40% OFF with code BEADZFRIDAY (minimum $10 purchase) 30% OFF Solid Color Sun Sleeves
Now the clocks have gone back, days are getting shorter and cool autumnal weather means bye-bye sunscreen and hello layers of clothing. As we head into the holiday season for many the temptation to ‘keep up the glow’ my … Continue reading
Fill up your water bottles, strap on your helmet and take to the streets of LA this Sunday – CicLAvia!
This weekend is one of our family’s favorite events in Los Angeles as CicLAvia shuts down the streets of downtown LA for five glorious hours of pedal power and smiling. On Sunday, October, 7, 2012, we will be exploring the expanded … Continue reading
The kids are back to school, summer is officially over and leaves are starting to change. In many areas of the country however despite days getting shorter the temperatures are still very much like summer, for us in Los Angeles … Continue reading
WE WON! We are so excited to announce that for the second year in a row we have been awarded Creative Child Magazine’s “Top Choice” award, this time for our Sunny Stroller Blankets! Creative Child Magazine’s Awards Program is unique … Continue reading